Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! #524

Surfing with Jesus
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
eNewsletter: 52405042008

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!


As I arise this morning I cry out Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Lord I wait on you this morning for answers for strength from thy word for the day. Over the years people have cried out to thee for direction and help, I want to be able to cry unto you as they have and know your will as I continue this journey on earth with you.

Lord there are so many in need that I cry out for your will in their lives. Lord there are so many with cancer, heart problems, financial problems, other health problems, and family problems that only you have an answer for today. Lord help us be all that we can through you to help share the load all of these are caring.

Oh God! Thou art worthy of all honor and praise. Lord I lift your name up today knowing you are with each of us and that you will take us safely thru all we face. Lord encourage each one that is on our hearts and minds this morning and if it be thy will to take them home pour an extra cup of honey on the love ones, Lord let them see your hand and know your will today.

Lord I stand in need of your word today, I ask you to give me thy word to minister to those you have entrusted me with. Lord feed me that I might feed them and help them grow in you and your love.

As I often do Lord, I want to cry out from Psalms because it gives me strength. Lord I know your faithfulness is unto all generations.So I cry out from Psalms 119:89-97:

Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth and it abideth. They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants. Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction. I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me. I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts. The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies. I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad. O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day.

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I feel your sweet presence so near. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, I love you more and more each day as you teach me your ways. Discouraged? No! Encouraged? Yes! God's word lifts you higher and higher as you read and allow Him to feed you.

Yes, I will sing it over and over again, "Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great thou art, how great thou art."

Remember

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Send Prayer Request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web site: http://SurfingwithJesus.blogspot.com/.

Surfing With Jesus Ministries 2355 Parkway Dr SE Cleveland TN 37323

No comments: