Friday, July 11, 2008

Where Is God #531

Surfing with Jesus
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
eNewsletter: 531071008

Where Is God

Here He is, He's here right now. Grasp hold of this moment and know that He is God. Live for the moment to lift him up and thank Him for being ever present. I am disturbed at so many who proclaim He is not here. I take issue with you when you say there is no God. I take further issue with those who say "Where is God."

Look around you, I see Him everywhere. The rain we needed came today, therein I see God. When I arose this morning He gave me life, health and strength for the day herein I see God. The red birds that fly around my yard and remind me of my father's love for cardinals assure me there is God. There are days we face good and days we face bad things in our life but we see God's hand in it because we know he is God.

Some days I find it good just to shut down all communications with the world and be alone with God. It is so refreshing to have the peace and quite that comes with being along with Him. In times like these I can wait for His still small voice as he understands my thoughts and the intent of my heart. Wow! Try it today, He is so awesome and I'm so glad I can feel His touch as we fellowship together.

Am I crazy? Yes, I am! I'm crazy in love with Jesus. I love God's word and wish those that don't see Him would take time to read and behold God in all His Glory and Majesty. Join me in Psalms 119:169-176 as I mediate with God.

169Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
170Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
171My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
172My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
173Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
174I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.
175Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
176I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

I'm glad I know where God is; I'm glad I have Jesus in my heart; I hope you know where God is and that you take time with Him today. If you don't know where He is I encourage you to take time to find Him and have fellowship with Him each day.

Remember

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Send Prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.blogspot.com/.

































No comments: