Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day 2009 / 58509072009

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

gene@SurfingwithJesus.com

58509072009

Labor Day 2009

I don’t like this job, they don’t treat me right, and my pay stinks. I hear these comments from young and old. My response is if you have a job you better keep it. Jobs are not as plenteous as they once were and the grass may not be greener on the other side.

Recently one left their job for greener pasture and the new job disappeared in a few weeks. Life is full with ups and downs and the job market is just a part of your life. Be thankful God has blessed you with what you have and lift Him up in thanksgiving and praise.

Hebrews 13:5-6 “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, the Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I know man is saying the economy is turning around but to those who have no job, no money to pay bills, or buy groceries it is hard to see. This is why I bring these verses to you. If you are one of these it’s hard to see how you are going to get out of this well but rest assured you can trust God’s word and He always comes thru right on time.

If you have not had these experiences count your blessings and name them one by one. Acknowledge God and what he is doing for you. Many are worried they will be the next one. But you need to keep singing praises unto the Lord. Whatever comes our way God promises to be there for us and provide our need. God have provided you and me many of the desires of our heart and I want to proclaim “In my heart there rings a melody of love.” Thank you Jesus!

Happy Labor Day one and all; if it’s not Labor Day in your county have a wonderful day in the Lord.

REMEMBER “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com.

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahloo.com

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

Since some of you have had problems making updates or changes thru my service you may send everything to Surfing with Jesus at genedash@yahoo.com.

No comments: