Friday, September 25, 2009

The Power of the Holy Ghost

Surfing with Jesus
Pastor Gene A Dasher, Sr
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com
58809232009


The Power of the Holy Ghost

I have been preaching from the book of Acts and sharing the change that took place on the day of Pentecost when the power of the Holy Ghost fell and turned men, women, cities, and Nations upside down.

Remember Peter as he denied Christ? After receiving the Holy Ghost we have a new disciple. He now has boldness in God as the Holy Ghost moves on him. Join me for a few verses in Chapter 10.

34And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.
35And all that dwelt at Lydda and Saron saw him, and turned to the Lord.
Man cannot do this but when God gets hold of you and you submit to the Holy Spirit then you are not moving in the flesh but in God. I can just see this old fisherman looking at Aeneas who’s had this need for eight years. The power of God got hold of Peter and he was changed and Aeneas health was restored and all that dwelt in the Lydda and Saron saw him and turned to the Lord.


I pray, Lord, help me be full of the power of the Holy Ghost to answer the call when there is a need. Help me be bold in you and help my community return to you in Jesus name I pray. United States wake up and pray for the only real change that can help us. In God we trust and in God we must take our stand and allow the power of the Holy Ghost freedom in our land.
I love to hear the report of how souls are returning to God in other lands. I get excited about my fellow laborers who are reaping this harvest. Folks I want the same power of the Holy Ghost to take hold of me and you and our communities and see people slain under the power of God. Oh God let me be a vessel of honor to you. I hunger; I thirst for your righteousness. Fill me Oh Lord with your love.


REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Send prayer request to:
genedash@yahoo.com.

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list:
genedash@yahoo.com. or gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

Web Site:
http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/



No comments: