Friday, June 17, 2011

INTERCESSION #69206172011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#69206172011

INTERCESSION

Exodus 32: 9-14

9And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

10Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

11And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?

12Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.

13Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

14And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

If Israel was stiff necked I wonder what our world is today. We often pray come now Lord Jesus and then we look around us and see there are so many yet in the need of the mercy of God who are without Jesus.

Lord help me make intercession for souls as Moses did for your people in the wilderness. We too have family and friends dying without you and in need of your love. Lord help me reach out to them and share your love so they may not be lost.

Don’t give up on those you are praying for, continue to seek God that they may be saved and shun hell. My wife often says when she burns herself with a candle or at the stove “If this is just a touch of what hell will be like I don’t want to go there.”

Pastor Cecil said in a recent writing as he shared “Use Me Dear Lord” “Blessings dear heart. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing.” I close with what he shared. I think it hits the nail on the head.

USE ME DEAR LORD

Lord, here I am to be used for you;

Give me the task You’d have me to do.

I am only a vessel made of clay,

Seeking to follow always in Your pathway.

Take me Lord, and use me today;

In your most unique and special way.

I serve You faithfully to share Your love;

That others may see what their hearts are made of.

Help me To reach what they were truly made for;

That then they may say.

Use Me Dear Lord.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: