Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOOK WHAT THE LORD HATH DONE #




SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#80303202013

LOOK WHAT THE LORD HATH DONE
Yesterday I posted the following on Facebook because I was excited about what the Lord has done for my wife. Little did I know the tremendous response I would get from many of you in such a short time. Last time I looked I have received 75 thoughtful notes or “likes.” I share it with the rest of you now.

“Last night near midnight, Edwina proclaimed I'm going to walk, she was in the kitchen doing dishes, got her walker and came to the bedroom to proclaim I walked with the walker, this morning she says no wheel chair, just walker, she got in the truck and when we got to church she said forget the ramp, we went in and she sat down and began to sing until folks came in, during morning service she proclaimed a victory walk and got off her seat grabbed the walker and marched to the back of the church and back, we all rejoiced with her, you see I told you our special guest today would be JESUS and he was, it was so sweet to watch Jesus in action, see what you miss when you don't come to the house of God, didn't get to do 1Corinthians but I'll take victory in Jesus anytime, another testimony one man's daughter's got out of jail early and is with another relative looking to do good. Man, God it is so exciting to be present when you do your work.”

We still believe God for complete healing. My precious wife has suffered with this broken ankle for neigh two years now. She has had four surgeries with it and this past week was the first time I saw her get so down and out with it. She is a trooper and determined to walk and do things she desires again.

During this time I have watched her slide down stairs, crawl down stairs, use crutches, walker, scooter, wheelchair, and leave several marks on our walls and doors but she doesn’t give up. One young lady was at church the Sunday after one of the surgeries and wasn’t feeling good herself but said to my wife who was on the keyboard seat that I had to come because I knew you would be here.

So, this morning I just want to sing the chorus that says it all,
 “Look What the Lord Hath Done.”

Look what the Lord has done
Look what the Lord has done
He healed my body, He touched my mind
He saved me just in time, oh
I wanna praise His Name
Each day is just the same
C'mon and praise Him
Look what the Lord has done

Has he done something for you? Then, praise HIM! If you need HIM to do something just ask HIM and trust HIM right now. HE is GOD and HE will always be GOD, he changeth not.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: