Sunday, May 19, 2013

PEACE IN TIME OF TROUBLE #81305202013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#81305202013

PEACE IN TIME OF TROUBLE

This week was not easy for my sister-in-law as she was heartbroken when God took her husband home.  With family and friends all around she turned and said on Tuesday that about 6:30 there was a peace that came all over her. This peace only comes from God and it thrilled me as she shared it. 

In times like these it is wonderful how our family was bound together with love and support. One family member said I’ve never seen a family like this before. He said it wasn’t this way with his family. The example was set before us by Gene and Christine Rominger my precious father-in law and mother-in-law and you could just see their prayers being fulfilled as our family stood by each other. 

None of us want to give up a love one but it is precious when we have God to give us strength for the day. Yes, we hurt; we have pain, we cry, we wonder what we are going to do but God speaks peace to us and understands. 

Psalm 91:1-2 says He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 

Do you need the Lord today? Do you have a need? Then, I encourage you to come in faith believing to the Lord and allow him to speak peace to you and comfort your soul. 

Even in difficult times it is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord and to sing praises unto his name. He is faithful, he is ready to lift us up above the shadows and plant us on holy ground. 

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: