Monday, May 06, 2013

SOMEBODY TOUCHED ME #81105082013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#81105082013

SOMEBODY TOUCHED ME

This song came to me as I was deciding what to write and it led to a second song “Glory, glory, glory, somebody touched me.” Both songs brings joy to my heart as I sing because I’m so thankful God touched me and made me whole.

Are you struggling with sin today? Are you burdened down with a load you just seen to be unable to carry? Are you in need of a touch from the Master in your finances, your job or your marriage? Are you in need of encouragement in your soul?

Then let the hand of Jesus touch you, he is awaiting your call and the line is never busy. Read or sing these two songs as you turn all your cares over to Jesus.

SOMEBODY TOUCHED ME

Many years he walked in darkness
As he groped along the streets
With his hands stretched out for pennies
Or for just a bite to eat
It's the story of the blind man
Who met Jesus on his way
And with the Master's touch, the man looked up
As the scoffers heard him say

(Chorus)
Somebody touched me
Somebody touched me
I was blind, but praise His name, I now can see
I was in darkness when Jesus found me
But since He touched me I now am free

2. One day He touched the crippled man
And made him walk again
And the Master saw with pleasure
He had labored not in vain
Like the story of that crippled man
I once was bound by sin
But since the Master came, oh, praise His name
Thank God, I now can say

Did you allow this first one to lift you up to the Lord? If you did, allow this second one to bless you as you rejoice for your victory.

GLORY, GLORY SOMBODY TOUCHED ME

While I was praying, somebody touched me,
While I was praying, somebody touched me,
While I was praying, somebody touched me,
Must have been the hand of the Lord.

Glory, glory, glory, somebody touched me,
Glory, glory, glory, somebody touched me,
Glory, glory, glory, somebody touched me,
Must have been the hand of the Lord.

Now get out of the mullygrubs and enjoy your time with Jesus as you sing and praise his dear name.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: