Friday, January 03, 2014

What's On Your Mind? #83712142013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #83712142013

WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND?
This is what is on my mind as I awake today.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY
Verse: 1
As I wake up with the morning, of each day that passes by,
and I listen to the sounds upon my ear,
I can’t help but keep a watch toward the eastern sky,
and I wonder if the trumpet will be the next sound that I hear.
Chorus:
What a beautiful day for the Lord to come again,
what a beautiful day for him to take his children home,
how I long to see his face and to touch his nail scared hand,
what a beautiful day for the Lord to come again.
Verse: 2
All my earthly disappointments and my trials here below,
fade away when I remember his last words,
he said he’d return and receive his children unto him
and I’m longing to look upon the face of my dear Lord.
I know it may seem selfish, but I love Jesus and as we celebrate his birthday I just love to sing and think on HIM.
Have a good day in J E S U S.



REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: