Friday, January 03, 2014

Wait I Say, On The Lord #83510182013




SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #83510182013

WAIT I SAY, ON THE LORD

As I was doing my daily walk I was praying for the Lord to give me people at our local church. I so much want to see the house of God full and people lifting each other up as we sing and worship the Lord.

Sometimes I ask Lord to give us the answer, open the doors, show us the way as our faithful handful desire to see souls in our altar and people saved. It is dishearten at times and I’ve even prayed Lord if you are thru with me please let me know. At present he hasn’t taken the load off of me so I continue on seeking his will.

When I finished my walk I sat down at my computer with this still on my heart and looked at my messages and someone checked they like the Verse of the Day I posted before I started my day and low and behold there was my answer. I posted it but it didn’t penetrate my heart until now.

Verse of the Day

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalm 27:14 KJV

Wow! What a wakeup call, I shared the word and needed to mediate on it myself. I just love how the Lord knows just what you need each day. Therefore Lord I choose to follow your word. I continue to wait on you and I am going to be of good courage and I know you are going to strengthen my heart.

I guess I just needed the repeat you have in this verse when you said WAIT, I SAY ON THE LORD.

I wonder as I write if you need to join me in your life and wait on the Lord. He is the way the truth and the light and he will direct your path as you lean on him and learn of Him . The Lord just reminded me of a song I share as I close. Let it speak to you and I pray God blesses you as you wait on Him.






TEACH ME, LORD, TO WAIT
Stuart Hamblen

Teach me, Lord to wait
Down on my knees
Till in your own good time
You will answer my pleas
Teach me not to rely on what others do
But to wait in prayer
For an answer from You

They that wait upon the Lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up with wings like eagles
They shall run and not be weary
They shall walk and not faint
Teach me, Lord, to wait

Teach me, Lord to wait
While my heart is all aflame
Let me humble my pride
And call on Your name
Keep my faith renewed;
Keep my eyes fixed on You
Let me be on this earth
What You want me to be

They that wait upon the Lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up with wings like eagles
They shall run and not be weary
They shall walk and not faint
Teach me, Lord to wait

REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: