Monday, September 01, 2014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire / Meditation in God's Word Part 2

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #86808312014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire
Meditation in God’s Word Part 2

I give you the same challenge today I gave my congregation last week. Pray for one hour for YOU. Commune with God and allow him to speak to YOU. I think you will find it a blessing and you will cry out GLORY a time or two.
Let’s continue our scriptures now.

Psalm 5:1-3 (KJV) 5 Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalm 19:14 (KJV) 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 49:3 (KJV) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

Psalm 63:6-8 (KJV) When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psalm 77:12-15 (KJV) 12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.

Isn’t it wonderful to experience God as you meditate in and on HIS word.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: