Monday, September 01, 2014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire / Meditation in God's Word Part 4

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #87009032014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire
Meditation in God’s Word Part 4

Ah! I hope you are still with me. This is the last part on this thought. It was too long to do in one setting. As you allow God to set your bush on fire remember it is all about him and not you. If you are hungry God will fill you with his manna.

Psalm 119:145-149King James Version (KJV) 145 I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord: I will keep thy statutes. 146 I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies. 147 I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word. 148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word. 149 Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O Lord, quicken me according to thy judgment.

Psalm 143:5 (KJV) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.

Philippians 4:8-9 (KJV) Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

1 Timothy 4:13-16 (KJV) 13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. 15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

I hope you have been fed as you read and meditated in God’s word. I encourage you to continue as we make preparation to pray.  

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: