Sunday, September 14, 2014

Spend One Hour Praising God #87109132014

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #87109132014

Spend One Hour Praising God

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend an hour of your time with me, don’t pray, just praise.

Why do we feel sleepy in prayer, but stay awake through a 3 hour movie?

Why are we so bored when we look at the HOLY BOOK but find it easy to read other books?

Why are prayers getting smaller?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to ignore this because you think you will get laughed at? 80% will not do it.

God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the Day of Judgment.

When one door closes, God opens two. Has God opened doors for you?

God has no BLACKBERRY but he's my favorite contact.

He is not on FACEBOOK but he is my best friend.

He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him, and even without the INTERNET I am always connected to him.

He is not on Gmail but he's always online.

Has God been good to you!

God has been very good to me. God has given me a wonderful family, great friends and so much more. How about you?

WILL YOU JOIN ME IN TAKING TIME TO PRAISE HIM FOR ONE HOUR THIS WEEK?


REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com




No comments: