Monday, September 01, 2014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire / Meditation in God's Word Part 3

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #86909012014

Turn Aside to See, He Will Set Your Bush on Fire
Meditation in God’s Word Part 3

Rejoice with me before the Lord as we continue to mediate in God’s word. He is alive, my God is real for I can feel him in my soul. He has washed and made me whole and I thank him for his love.

Psalm 104:33-34 (KJV) 33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

Psalm 119:15-16, 23-25, 48, 77-78 (KJV) 15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. 16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word. 23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors. 25 My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word. 48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

Psalm 119:77-78 (KJV) 77 Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight. 78 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

Psalm 119:97-99 (KJV) 97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

Thank you again Lord for your love and your care, thank you for your tender mercies to me each day. Glory, glory, glory be to your holy name.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: