Saturday, November 19, 2011

MY GOD IS REAL #71611192011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#71611192011

MY GOD IS REAL

In this Thanksgiving season this song “My God Is Real” has been on my heart all week. I posted a verse on Facebook and was amazed at the response and the thoughts of several of you.

Let’s take a look at it. Many individuals and groups blessed us as they sang it over the years but my uncle Wilbur always sticks in my mind as he use to sing it when we were young. I’m glad it still rings in my heart and mind and feeds me with God’s love.

There are some things I may not know
There are some places I can't go
But I am sure of this one thing
That God is real for I can feel him deep within

My God is real real in my soul
My God is real for he has washed and made me whole
His love for me is like pure gold
My God is real for I can feel him deep in my soul

I cannot tell just how you felt
When Jesus took your sins away
But since that day yes since that hour
God has been real for I can feel his holy power

My God is real real in my soul
My God is real for he has washed and made me whole
His love for me is like pure gold
My God is real for I can feel him deep in my soul

What a wonderful Thanksgiving thought to know God is real in my soul. Celebrate with me as we give thanks and praise to God.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: