Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANK YOU LORD! #71711242011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#71711242011

THANK YOU LORD!

What more can one say? Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord. This is what is on my mind as I face another Thanksgiving Day. God has bestowed his blessings upon me yet another year and I am most thankful.

Many things have come my way this year. My mother lay helpless for months before God took her home, my son’s illness brought him close to death twice, my wife has struggled with her ankle injury since April, we lost our doggy Tucker, we lost several family members and friends, we faced four tornados’ in our community and on and on I could go.

Through it all, God sustained us and continues to provide for our daily needs. Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord. Without God I would not have the joy and contentment I have today. Yes, we hurt, yes we are sad, but God is so real that it makes it bearable as we continue our journey.

Lord, thank you for life, health, and strength for today, thank you for Salvation, thank you for the hope of eternal life. This short journey here on earth is just a small span of time compared to the eons and eons of time we will spend with you in heaven.

Yes, I’m crazy I guess but as I thought on the goodness of God I found myself praying once again, Good Morning Lord, good morning, dad and mom, and dad-in-law, and mother-in-law, and Mr B and others that are in glory. It is so refreshing to remember them and know they are rejoicing in the Lord. I know everyone has their own idea about some of these things but this is my story and I’m sticking to it.

It just makes me want to sing “Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, little ones to him belong, they are weak but He is strong, Yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so.

What is your story today? Do you love Jesus? If you do you can understand how I feel and how I am able to rejoice. If you don’t know Jesus, today is the best time to repent of your sins, ask forgiveness, and receive Jesus. Join me this Thanksgiving Day in knowing Jesus as your Lord and Savior and soon coming King. Oh!”

What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see and I look upon his face the one who saved me by his grace.”

Again, I say Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord. Have a good day and remember Jesus is the sweetest name I know and he is just the same as his holy name, that’s the reason why I love him so, for Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: