Saturday, December 27, 2014

Now That Christmas Is Over What Will You Do? #88212272014

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #88212272014

Now That Christmas Is Over What Will You Do?

I plan to follow God’s word and take time to do as the Psalmist that wrote:
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

God blessed me with his son and continues to provide all my needs and many of the desires of my heart. It is wonderful to be with my family and be able to talk about God and share his love with each other.

Was everything rosy this year? No, but God was there for us and is there for us as he brought us thru another Christmas season. As I shared with some of you today, “Wonderful Christmas, so thankful I am debt free, Jesus came and paid the price for all my sins, and I also had all of my Christmas paid in full because he made a way for that too. Jesus is so good, I love being free.”

I simply love God and love knowing Jesus is in my heart and the Holy Ghost leads me day by day. With all the devil conjures up in this world to tempt us to turn our back on God I am thankful that I know that I know that God is real , yes he is real in my soul. I cannot comprehend how anyone can deny him and reject Jesus. You must have taken a crazy pill I can’t swallow. Thank you Lord for the peace in my heart right now because you live.

My bible just fell open on Isaiah 40:27-31, I feel impressed to share the NLT this time.
27 O Jacob, how can you say the Lord does not see your troubles?
    O Israel, how can you say God ignores your rights?
28 Have you never heard?
    Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary.
    No one can measure the depths of his understanding.
29 He gives power to the weak
    and strength to the powerless.
30 Even youths will become weak and tired,
    and young men will fall in exhaustion.
31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.

I cry unto you the word of God, hear his voice, heed his call, receive him and share him with others that have need of him today. The song says “Jesus is the one, yes he’s the only one, let him have his way until the day is done, and when he speaks you know the clouds will have to go, just because he loves you so.”

Yes, God is speaking to YOU. My prayer is for you to yield not to Satan but to the Holy Spirit as conviction grips your heart and leads you to God.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: