Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What Is Your Gift for Christ #88012202014

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #88012202014

What Is Your Gift for Christ

Over two thousand years ago, Jesus was born in Bethlehem. His life was threatened as a babe because the rulers were afraid of a King that would come to perhaps take their place. However, Jesus represented more than a mere earthly leader and throne that would decay and vanish away.

The prophets foretold of this event and how he would one day rule the world but man could not imagine what kind of Kingship that would be. Man is still struggling to understand his fullness to come.

So, Jesus, the Son of God came and his gift to you was his dying on the cross for your sins that you may inherit eternal life thru  him and be with him forever. Wow! He gave his all. What will you give to him as a gift as we celebrate his birth?

Many Psalms come to mind when I ponder on this thought. Read with me.

Psalms 121:1-2 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”

Psalms 100 “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”


Psalms 29: 1-2 “Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.”

Psalm 31:19 “Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!”


Psalms 34:1 “I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”

 

Psalms 39:1 “I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.”


Psalms “73:28 “I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.”

Psalms 91: 1-2 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”

Psalms 95:6-7 “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice…”

Psalms 103:12 “As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.”

I could go on and on because I love to tell the story of Jesus and his love. Lord my hope my prayer is a big thank you, Happy Birthday and I just want to lift my voice and praise you and do my best to live a life pleasing unto you until the day Good calls me home. Looking forward to seeing you face to face some sweet day and hearing you say well done.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com




No comments: